FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite - closed for applications 7.26.2018 (2016-2021)
Old Jul 23, 2019, 5:43 pm
beachfan

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Originally Posted by MD/DC Flyer
Retention offers on this card come up every other year.

Another year that Chase is paying me to keep the card open - 150$ retention offer again (same as two years ago), on grandfathered credit card fee. Using the $100 rebate couple of times this year as well.

As opposed to all other "premium" credit card that I have, some of which becoming more and more hard to justify, this one is a keeper. And that is not the first time I've said that.
Would it be a keeper without the $100 airfare rebate?
I don't have the opportunity to to that, as most of my travel is on business, so I can't have my wife join me and pay with a personal card. The other trips are either awards or one way.

I'm going through the same thought process as everyone, but I keep assessing the card towards the bottom and not the top due to the difficulty in using the travel credits (vs. Prestige and Bonvoy Brilliant) and the lack of use in the $100 off.