FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New "Flagship" Alaska Lounge in SEA North Satellite (Opened 7/12/2019)
Old Jul 23, 2019, 3:44 pm
be_rettSEA

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Diamond Elite
In the new lounge at SEA - N right now and the space is really great. You could probably fit 4-5 of the LAX lounge in this space. Definitely still some kinks for them to work out, though. As someone has mentioned, there's not as many staff as the space dictates during peak periods despite having probably double what I've seen in other lounges. Dirty dishes laying around, long line to get checked in, waits for drinks, etc. In addition, almost all of the paid food options were unavailable at 2pm. Just the turkey avocado burger and the summer rice bowl. Ordered and paid for the turkey burger (after my first and second choice were confirmed no's when they tried to order over the phone to the kitchen, which seems like a silly process on its own), went to my seat, only to have the lounge staff track me down and let me know that it was actually egg and brioche sandwiches they had left. She mentioned they were so slammed yesterday they'd cut into today's food, and said management doesn't understand that they still need more staff to keep up with all the passengers in here.

Probably will hit up the Centurion lounge next time I'm back in SEA despite this being a much much nicer space - amenities just aren't there to justify the day pass fee, let alone the higher lounge membership fee structure they announced.