FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Unacceptable Experience with British Airways in WTP
Old Jul 23, 2019, 2:05 am
rosswill

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold
I just returned from Shanghai via Doha. The first leg with Qatar the send BA. So ignoring the hard products, Qsuite v Club World what disappointed me with BA was firstly the cleanliness of the aircraft (B787 so can't have been that old) and the lacklustre service from the cabin crew. It really would have only taken a little more effort from the crew who delivered the minimum levels of service to an almost empty cabin. I'm talking definite first world problems like forgetting to add the jam and butter to the breakfast tray. Not offering drink selection from the printed menu but bringing a tray of pre-poured drinks in the hope passengers would simple accept one of these. Delivery of hot towels that were barely above room temperature. Just an overall attitude that the customers were an annoyance disrupting their day. I had certainly hoped for much better and would never treat my own customers in this way, however bored or demoralised I may be feeling. Needless to say there was no personal welcome or addressing of passengers by name either.