FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to use UA.com to book partner flights to earn PQDs, booking PQMs,... Consolidated
Old Jul 22, 2019, 6:36 pm
Hipplewm

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by cfischer
They should not earn miles per distance on 016 tickets. This is likely a coding problem. With 73 PQD it should earn 5x-11x of that. Perhaps a similar coding issue to WK where you always have to ask for PQMs to be adjusted because they never post automatically.
Here is the kicker - if there are no PQD, the computer can't calculate the 5-11x (That is what I was told 3 separate times by the agents I spoke with)

After that, as was said above, I gave up calling cause I didn't care

I have flown this route 10-12 times over the past 9 months, so it isn't these 2, I have a whole slew of these and they all follow the same pattern.

No one from UA can explain why the one who essentially got PQD didn't get 11x (I am 1K) nor could they explain why I didn't get 11x on the one with no PQD other than to say if there is no PQD the computer wouldn't know what to multiply by 11x. They quickly realized they were in a circular argument and basically said sorry. Web team was basically not any more help other than to say they could over ride everything and "Make it work" I asked about making it work without "Overriding" they said they put in a bug report.

It is really just piss poor coding