FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your M&M award booking experience
Old Jul 22, 2019, 8:29 am
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
One of the things about Japanese domestic flights having Economy class only is that it's very difficult to price up award tickets (or even revenue tickets for that matter) without calling the call center for help. So do Air Do (and presumably ANA flights too) have BoB service then? I notice that my flight to Hokkaido (CTS) lasts 1 hour 45 minutes, so we will see.

Checking some of the threads in the Japan forum, one poster, who was asking for advice about visiting North Hokkaido, mentioned he was flying in and out of Hokkaido through airports I had never heard of. Does that mean I could have been smarter and tried somewhere else in Hokkaido as an entry point? I chose Sapporo CTS because it seemed like the main city and a logical place to start a visit to Hokkaido. (As an aside, some of the answers seemed to indicate other posters thought there wasn't much worth seeing in Hokkaido apart from one or two other places, but this belongs in the other forum, obviously).