View Single Post
Old Jul 22, 19, 1:29 am
Seat 2A

Programs: Alaska Airlines Million Miler, United Airlines Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond Level
Originally Posted by jrl767 View Post
21. (1988) You need to fly from Seattle to New York, but since your brother lives in Flushing Meadows, the best airport for you to fly into is New York’s LaGuardia. Unfortunately there are no nonstops between Seattle and LGA. In fact, all of the airlines – with one exception – serve either JFK or EWR with either nonstop or direct flights. The one exception that serves LGA makes two stops enroute. Hmm… Well, at least you won’t be faced with any long layovers or potentially missed flights. Plus, the flight offers a couple of snacks enroute. Book it, Danno! Airline, stops and aircraft please!

Toshbaf has proposed a reasonable option, but the meal service description (“a couple of snacks”) makes me suspect a long redeye with a snack, a subsequent leg not long enough for breakfast, and a short final segment ... I’m going to offer a Piedmont 737-300 with stops in their hubs in Charlotte (CLT) and Baltimore (BWI)

I like your thinking on this one, J - but no, it wasn't Piedmont. See post 16000 above ^