FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connecting in SFO
View Single Post
Old Jul 21, 2019, 11:26 am
dhuey
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by cleofilms
hi all! arriving on a domestic Delta flight at SFO, connecting to Air France at international terminal but want to spend time at the Centurion Lounge T3. how do i do that?! Can i connect to those terminal airside? i would hate going through security again... i have a little over 3 hours total. THANKS!
Zorak has a good idea there, but it would only work for you (not sure if you'll be solo). Amex Plat will get you into the DL lounge with your DL boarding pass, but guests cost extra.

The Centurion Lounge would require a 10-minute walk or so and an extra trip though security. You can bring in up to two guests. It's a very nice lounge, but often crowded.

Your Amex-issued Priority Pass will get you and up to two guests into the Air France lounge, but only during certain times of day: 08:00 - 11:30 & 15:30 - 18:30 & 20:30 - 23:45. You mentioned connecting with an AF flight, which I suspect means that you will not have access during the time you'll be at SFO. (You didn't mention having Sky Team status or flying in First or Business.)

If it's just you, I'd recommend the DL lounge. If you have a guest or two, I'd head to the Centurion. I'd leave the DL lounge at least one hour prior to your departure time. Take the Air Train Red Line one stop from Terminal 1 to International-A. You'll see lots of signs for AirTrain. You'll go up one level and cross a bridge for the T1 station.