FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Renewal Information and Processing Timelines
Old Jul 18, 2019, 6:06 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by LtKernelPanic
I know this has been asked and answered somewhere in this thread but I can't find it and it's not mentioned in the wiki post. My birthday is coming up soon and I was thinking about renewing it at T-364 in case of another interview. My question is it still like when I originally applied you have 30 days from the conditional approval date to schedule an interview but had a year to complete it?
From the date of conditional approval, you have nearly a year to do the interview and no longer need to have scheduled any interview at all as long as you somehow complete any interview requirement before the 365 days limit.

There is no longer a 30 day scheduling requirement for the interviews. So, for example, 200 days after conditional approval, you can schedule an interview for any available future date and be good (with the application) as long as you complete the interview requirement within a year of the conditional approval date.

Last edited by TWA884; Jul 18, 2019 at 6:25 pm Reason: Opinion/commentary not practical trusted traveler advice/information