FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Renewal Information and Processing Timelines
Old Jul 18, 2019, 5:52 pm
squeakr
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
I’m not actually sure what your question is.

Originally Posted by LtKernelPanic
I know this has been asked and answered somewhere in this thread but I can't find it and it's not mentioned in the wiki post. My birthday is coming up soon and I was thinking about renewing it at T-364 in case of another interview. My question is it still like when I originally applied you have 30 days from the conditional approval date to schedule an interview but had a year to complete it? I'm planning on visiting friends in Phoenix in late September or early October and would like to schedule it then if one is required. The thing I'm worried about is if my renewal takes as long as some of the ones posted in this thread it'll likely be long time before I'm anywhere close to a GE enrollment center as I only travel a couple times a year and the closest one is almost 500 miles away so I may need quite a bit of time to get it done. Since having GE I've sadly only made two international trips to four whole countries so in theory it shouldn't take long but as this thread has shown YMMV big time.
Are you saying if you don’t have the renewal by September or October, you would need to push it forward to next year? I don’t see what the problem is.