FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Renewal Information and Processing Timelines
Old Jul 17, 2019, 9:21 am
TWA884
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by bbcheme86
I applied for renewal April 4 (3 months before expiration). I've been waiting earnestly and quietly wondering if the Pending status would ever change.
Thankfully, I found this forum - which I believe is the ONLY true gauge of the wait time. Yesterday afternoon, I received an email from ttp-no-reply
which informed me of Application status change. My Dashboard now says "Conditionally Approved" Still gold (not Green) But hey, Woo-hoo!!

Sadly, next interview appointment available is October 2 for my airport - but I will certainly check every time I am there until then.

Thanks to all of you for giving me back some of my sanity.
103 days for me + interview.

my first post - hope I did it right.
Don't forget that since you applied to renew your Global Entry membership before it expired, you will continue to receive Global Entry benefits, pending final approval, for up to six month after the original expiration date.

In addition, if you have any upcoming international travel, Enrollment on Arrival is a viable option.