FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Montreal, Canada
Old Jul 17, 2019, 7:43 am
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
i have a one night stay end of july on a wednesday. i am working very late (until midnight) in montreal-west and out the next day yul domestic no bags at 0800. so i can either stay at marriott champlain, le westin, or the marriott at yul.

if i stay in town at le westin or champlain, can i get a good meal at 1am wednesday july in close proximity? sit down bistro is preferred but also on the same token it doesn't have to be fancy, i'll take a fun funky montreal experience. i'll even take pub food as long as the beer and the nachos or poutine are good.

should i just go to yul and get room service or can i find some nice bar/restaurant scene near the champlain or westin? if so, which is best? is there a nice brewery with even, heck, poutine? it is fine that i'll have to take a taxi early to beat traffic, but only if there's good food and a good scene, which i imagine montreal has. is the westin or marriott champlain walking distance to the gayborhood with all those blocks closed to cars? or is there anything fun on a wednesday? i'm down for whatever, looking for reasons not to stay at an in terminal hotel in an amazing city like montreal