FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Accelerate Promotion (May 01, 2019 - August 31, 2019
Old Jul 17, 2019, 6:09 am
MKE YX

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
June Promo

Looks like the June promo doesn't count as an activity, despite my dashboard showing 3 of 4 activities as being completed. Needless to say, I will be escalating soon...

---

I hope everything is well! My name is Pat, and I'd be more than happy to help you with your Platinum Elite account. Thank you for being a valued member.

We appreciate you for contacting us about this. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.However, as per reviewing your Make Every Stay Count dashboard, I was able to determine that you have completed 2 out of 3 offers required to received the Your Achievement Bonus points of 10,000. I would like to take this opportunity advise that only offers listed above the Your Achievement Bonus will be counted towards the said offer.

Since the June Bonus Offer is listed below the Your Achievement Bonus offer, I regret to inform that it will not be counted.

No worries, you have until 31 August 2019 to complete the Saturday Stay Bonus offer and the Your Achievement Bonus offer.

If you need anything else, feel free to let us know – we’d be happy to follow up.

Best Regards,

Pat

Last edited by MKE YX; Jul 17, 2019 at 6:11 am Reason: Add Image