FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Culture, food and gelato - 3 weeks in Bella Italia
Old Jul 16, 2019, 12:37 pm
offerendum
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some
Brusaporto: Da Vittorio restaurant

One of the reasons I wanted to stay in Bergamo was Da Vittorio, a 3 star restaurant which is located near by. I heared many good things about it and was quite excited.
We arrived relatively late at the restaurant.

The restaurant is furnished in white. While it isnīt modern it has style.

The restaurant is owned ny the Cerea-family. While the brothers cook in the kitchen Rosella Cerea is responsible for the service. Without question it was the most charming and warm service we experienced in Italy.
We opted for the "Tradition menu" which was priced with 190,00 €. They asked for our preferences and even if we prefer cooked or raw fish. Here our menu:

All dishes without excemption were great, I was really impressed. While there was no gold or other chi chi on the tables it was cooking on the highest level with top notch ingredients. I canīt praise the dinner high enough. If I consider the quality and what I got elsewere for my money I think value was very good, perhaps even a bargain. It was so much better than Osteria Francescana on every aspect..
I really consider to do a trip next year only to eat here again.