FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Million Miler Doesn’t Reward Long Term Loyalty... Learn From My Mistake
Old Jul 15, 2019, 12:08 pm
Dave Noble
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by jordyn
I mean, the title of the thread literally includes the words "learn from my mistake" and I don't see anything in the OP demanding different behavior from AA, so...seems fine?

I think OP makes it quite clear that there was lots of BIS flying, and I've yet to hear of someone who earned CK from predominantly economy travel, so those points seem like strawmen.
Given that until 2011 , all miles from all sources counted, there are a large number of the earned miles since the 90s are , I suggest, likely to not be based on flown miles

The whole rant with comments such as "they (sic) drop you in a flash " suggest an expectation of benefits other than published

In the end, it is just a business relationship - the airline doesn't 'care' about the people, it just provides benefits based on its criteria - if the benefits are better elsewhere, then go elsewhere , but no reason to rant about it