FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz Maui REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 2019, 8:13 am
Colin

Originally Posted by josephstern
I've always used a TSU. I've only booked a room there when I saw TSU availability.

My point was, even though I was guaranteed a pool suite, I've never stayed in one - I've always gotten a further upgrade.

Frankly, I don't even know if the pool suite is good or bad, but I like the ocean view, and I really like the privacy. Those pool suites seem a little exposed to me.
same. 4 times confirmed in pool suite. always ended up in an ocean suite. i'm fine if i end up in a pool suite - at least once to try it.

Originally Posted by ZBigFam
Am booked for June of next year, concierge was nice and booked me 10 nights for 2 rooms (600k points) BEFORE I had the points transferred in. Am hoping for one of the rooms to be suites, are you saying that you have always gotten suite upgrades upon checking in? My concierge is saying that there is no TSU availability.
it was no favor BEFORE. all globalists (which I assume you are as you mention TSU) can book full points awards on credit with the only requirement that you have the points in account 7 days prior to stay. used this perk a bunch.