FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Poor customer service from Bonvoy agents [Retitled by moderator]
Old Jul 15, 2019, 5:29 am
MePlatPremier

Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
This is getting to be ridiculous. I called several times about a night credit not posting. The first few times they said to wait, it was just taking a bit and would post. I waited and called back over a period of three weeks, no credit. On my most recent call, the first agent put me on hold then never came back. When a new agent picked up he told me to send an email to an address that doesn't exist. I reached out to Bonvoy lurker on FT, no reply (TBF only been 1-2 days), and then wrote a customer service note through the website. I just got a nonsensical reply back from "Jaspreet" saying they needed an itemized bill. I already provided them with the Bonvoy confirmation #, hotel name and location and the dates of the stay as well as my Bonvoy #. I tried explaining there is no itemized bill, as it was a points stay, and I spent $0 there. I just want the credit for the night there, no points are due. At this point, I am getting quite fed up with being passed from Indian call center worker to Indian call center worker reading a script, with no clue what i'm asking for or how to rectify the problem. Who do I contact to correct this seemingly VERY simple issue?

Long story short: I stayed 1 night at a Bonvoy property, stay credit didn't post. Calling the elite line for three weeks, constantly told to email different addresses, none of this makes any progress, just want my lousy night credit.
Why do you feel the need to write that associate’s name between quotation marks? Do you always write other people’s names like that or is there something about his person that you feel allows you to refer condescendingly to the way his name sounds to you?