FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Poor customer service from Bonvoy agents [Retitled by moderator]
Old Jul 14, 2019, 8:08 pm
BenSenise
Suspended

Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
I am reasonably sure that the issue is not their nationality, or inability to speak English.
then you've obviously never had to deal with this type of situaton. years ago a had an issue with BA short changing me tens of thousands of avios. dealing with the indian call center was like something out of the terry gilliam movie "brazil." if you haven't seen it, do.

it's not really a lack of comprehension or language skills. it's the attitude. they are on the other side of the world, hidden away in some call center and the behave as if it's their job is simply to say no without the slightest interest in actually understanding.

to say it is infuriating doesn't even begin to convey the feeling. so if you've never had to deal with that, then you really have no idea of what it's like.

the irony of my issue with BA was that they were so incompetent, BA, not the call center, that i got loads more avios in the end than i was owed. so i called them up to tell... nah, just kidding!!!