FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Accelerate Promotion (May 01, 2019 - August 31, 2019
Old Jul 13, 2019, 5:39 am
roybadami

Originally Posted by Concerto
I just wondered if it had anything to do with the ineligibility message many of us received. Perhaps we were indeed ineligible for this version of the promotion, but somehow the system let us sign up anyway but isn't calibrated for processing the stays as related to the promo.
I don't think that's it.

I received an email on 20 May with subject line "Your monthly exclusive offers are ready" promoting the new Accelerate promotion, and telling me how many points I could earn. I had problems signing up, initially being told I was ineligible, and then having a blank dashboard. But when the offers finally appeared on the dashboard, the total points I can earn fro my offers match that in the email from 20 May. So if this was a targeted offer (and I really don't think it was), then it's fairly clear that I was targeted for it.

And yet, I've completed two of the tasks, and there are no updates at all showing on the dashboard, and no points posted.