FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Prestige 4th night free hotel benefit July 2017 - August 2019
Old Jul 11, 2019, 3:49 pm
carsnoceans

Programs: status free since 2017
Originally Posted by EmpressRouge
I'm thinking about staying at the Four Seasons Lanai in mid-January, and it's not showing up on the TYP during my dates; the site only shows availability up to mid-December. I double checked the FS site and other OTAs and those have ability for my dates. I'd prefer to wait it out, cz the TYP shows the same price and rates I'm interested in and I'd rather pay up front [for non-loyalty program hotels] than wait for the 4th night refund.
My last three 4NF bookings thru the concierge have taken about three months to process:
- Stayed mid October 2018, credited mid-January 2019
- Stayed mid January 2019, credited mid-April 2019
- Stayed mid April 2019, just got an email asking for the folio so they can confirm the credit amount.
As mia said before, it's 2 billing cycles after the posting of charge. So 3 months sounds pretty accurate. My experience was the same in last several months... which is downgrade from couple of years ago when credit used to post within 30 days. Had several of such instances (might be sheer luck).

Also, has anyone checked if Aman properties are included? Last I checked neither of N America Aman properties were included.