FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travelling the world for 6 months... My sabbatical leave experience
Old Jul 11, 2019, 2:22 pm
palmanfr

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
MH Business class BKK-KUL

Malaysia Airlines MH781, December 8th 2018
Bangkok Subarvarnahmi BKK - 19:55
Kuala Lumpur KUL - 23:10
Boeing 737-800 - 9M-MLS - Seat 01F, Business class, bulkhead seat.

The cabin was not full for this last flight to Kuala Lumpur of the day and the seat 01D remained empty during the flight giving some extra space. The usual pre-departure beverage choice was offered, and as usual on MH, I opted for some Guava juice. The flight attendant also provided us with a choice of newspapers.
The seat is a regular, but modern, recliner business class seat for the 737, quite comfortable for a 3 hour flight with reasonable recline and a leg rest. It was also equipped with a USB port and a universal power plug.

Seat 1F

As usual... Guava juice !

Japan airlines dreamliner

Leg room was ok

Not very busy flight !

We took off a bit late, at 20:35 and the cabin service began very shortly after. The dinner consisted in a choice of beef linguini, fried chicken or fish with rice, and I opted for the beef linguini. I have to say that the service from the FA was very efficient and I got my meal tray only a few minutes after placing the order. Service was « by name » every time.

The beef pasta was ok, such as the rest of the tray contents. A priority card for immigration clearance in KUL was provided to the business class passengers after dinner.

Beef linguine as main course

Fast track invite

Total route BKK-KUL

We disembarked in KUL at 23:40 (30 minutes late) in the main terminal and I headed straight to the Sama-Sama Express hotel for a short 6 hour sleep.

9M-MLS in KUL

KUL main terminal