FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stop & Shop and Giant supermarkets gas rewards points on gift card purchases(2018-24)
Old Jul 9, 2019, 7:33 am
CatIntheHat

Originally Posted by alanisrox69
Same, however I do see a nice deal on Frozen pizza and the 15oz packages of the deli salads. In-Ad coupon, 100 points for each. I think it's a better deal than gas if you like these products. The pizza has me interested the most. up to 32.7oz! (the 3 pack four-cheese are 28.2oz and $10.99 regular price!). I get them all the time, my favorite frozen pizzas!

<<< images removed to keep the quote brief >>>
I agree, their pizzas are great! If you like, you *can* use multiple coupons to redeem for as many pizzas as you'd like, you just have to use each coupon as a separate transaction. Self-checkout makes this a little faster... I did this type of deal about a year ago when they had a coupon to get a case of Acadia water for 100 gas points. I got four cases vs. having some points expire.

I still argue that the wording of "free" is not appropriate, since you are redeeming essentially $2.50 in gas savings for the "free" product, but that's an argument for Giant for a different day.