FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS Lounge Options London (LHR)
View Single Post
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:17 am
jerrythegreat12

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Gold, Qatar Privilege Club Gold
Originally Posted by w0r1dtrave1er
So three Star Lounges in T2B, which is a hike, but worth the effort. In T2B I usually visit UA for showers (they'll press your shirt while you shower) and I usually eat my meal there. Then I pop over to SQ for dessert. The AC lounge is in between, nothing remarkable there other than Guinness on draft (which is remarkable to some). Finally since SAS flies out of T2A I start walking back around boarding T-20min, then I usually hit the Lufthansa lounge or the PP lounge before boarding

For some reason I recall reading the SVG was getting a "pop up" lounge this summer. OSL SK lounge is fine. But seriously, skip those and fly direct!

The problem is about my visa so I have to do it this way, and also I won't have a lot of chances to visit LHR T2 afterwards. Thanks for the detailed informations about the lounges, sadly there are no direct flights between BGO and LHR, so I must have a transfer at SVG or OSL. I ve been to the OSL lounge before, not bad but lame, feels more or less like the SAS CPH lounge. Ill do some research on the pop up lounge at SVG, and if there isn't any lounge at SVG i will choose OSL anyways.