FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Savannah REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 5, 2019, 7:42 pm
jtc246

Programs: IHG Platinum / HHonors Diamond / Hyatt Globalist / AA EX Platinum
Spending the 4th of July long weekend here, so far it's been a great stay. Here is my quick review. Subject to change should something unexpected happen the last couple days

I booked a basic King Bed rate. At check in I was recognized as a Globalist and given complimentary valet parking, which was a nice surprise as parking is listed at $31 per day. I was also upgraded to what was described as a suite by front desk, but in reality is more of a mini-suite. No complaints though, the hotel is full for the holiday, I booked a cheap room and got a small suite with a great river view. There is no lounge, the Globalist breakfast is in the dining room, the buffet doesn't offer a lot of choices, but the food is pretty good, including made to order eggs. The front desk also acknowledged my late check out benefit, and asked pro actively for our check out time.

My first stay here, so nothing I can compare to past stays, overall pleased with what I received for the money spent.