FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry - US Citizens & LPRs First Time Applicants' Timelines & Information
Old Jul 5, 2019, 11:59 am
Zack73

Update

Originally Posted by prech
Thanks, please do share any updates

Just called and escalated my application, as well, after 80 days

Representative mentioned I should receive an email update
My application is dated April 21st for Global entry. I called 877 227 5511 (using prompts 6/1/4/0) to check today, after less then 5 min, I got an automated message that all agents are busy, pls try at a later time. Anyone on this forum applied around April 21st from ATL?

UPDATE as on July 10, 2019
I finally managed to get through and spoke to an agent who escalated my case and sent me an email, stating it takes 3 to 8 weeks. Also, the email said, for faster assistance, you can go and visit an enrollment center. Has anyone walked in at the ATL airport location and any luck? Here is the response email.
__________________________________________________ _____________
Thank you for contacting the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Information Center.

We have escalated your ticket for resolution. Please do not create any new incident numbers for this issue as that might delay your request. If you contact us for a status check, please reference the incident number attached to this ticket.

Current wait times for resolution ranges from 3-8 weeks. If it is not corrected within that timeframe, please reply directly to this email. For faster assistance, we recommend that you visit an enrollment center located at an airport or public building on a walk-in basis to correct the issue.

Contact information can be found here:

Global Entry Enrollment Centers: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and we will investigate how we may further assist you.

Thank you again for contacting the CBP Information Center.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________
Thanks.
Zack

Last edited by Zack73; Jul 11, 2019 at 5:20 am Reason: Update