FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Long Beach REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 4, 2019, 11:34 am
luvFclass

Programs: AC75, TD AeroInfiniteP, AmexBizPLAT, SPG-G HyattGlobby
Just an update of this property as I am staying here this week in 2 rooms. I was upgraded upgraded to a Marina Suite & Deluxe 2 bed Queen with 180 degree views of the Queen Mary, the beach and harbor facing view. As a Globby, the VIP Director, Ms Isabel is flat out amazing. Everything we are entitled to was proactively offered at check-in, plus other amenities not normally offered gratis. Just first class treatment from the front desk check-in staff and management. Was even offered a second suite one floor lower, but we declined as we wanted to be on same level as parents.

Hotel location is perfect for us, but it about 1/2 mile walk to the beach via the boardwalk for those that prefer a beachfront property. It is aging well, and will be going thru a renovation in 2020 from what I read. Outlet Malls and eateries all around, it is an awesome location/ experience 30 minutes away from HR LAX without traffic of course.

Will return for the casual laid back attitude the hotel exudes!

LFC