FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can I travel with Dr. Pepper? In cans or bottles?
Old Jul 4, 2019, 12:30 am
kklems
Original Member

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver
Originally Posted by teddybear99
When was the last time you cruised? All the cruises I have taken over the past three years have not allowed any sodas to be brought on board, and they x-ray all baggage and confiscate any violators. Please let me know what cruise line so I will look at thiem for future bookings.
Last time I cruised was last November. I am due to sail again in August. The most recent was on carnival. They allow one 12 pack of cans per person. No Bottles of water or soda but you can bring one 750ml bottle of wine. It has been probably 5 years but I also took some on a disney cruise. I also kind of thought my wife took some on a Princess cruise but don't hold me to that as I didn't go with her. One other data point is it is supposed to be in your carry on luggage not checked.

I haven't personally cruises on them but Royal Caribbean appears to have the same policy https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/q...onboard-policy

Looks like Norwegian has banned all beverages.

A quick search of aida, princess and Celebrity also have a similar policy as carnival which makes sense as they are under the same corporate umbrella as carnival.