FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No cancellation fee on BA cheapest class (O) cash booking?
Old Jul 3, 2019, 1:06 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by wilsnunn
Sorry to reignite this thread, but as it is very much related didn’t want to start a new one.

Owing to an unfortunate change in Mrs Wilsnunn’s work schedule, we have had to alter our upcoming trip to come back a day earlier and from a different city (INV-LHR instead of GLA-LGW). The cost to change the reservation was significantly more than booking new tickets for the return flight so I have done that instead, I think that the taxes on the return flight would have been £24.87 each but I cannot determine whether there is an admin fee for this or not and as I only want to cancel the GLA-LGW booking instead of the whole booking I am not entirely sure how to go about getting the refund for the return leg
It's £15 admin fee usually. The agent should be able to do this, alternatively simply use the screens in MMB after taking the outbound service but before the outbound. It will take a week or two before you see the refund amount, via email, unless you've done other things to the ticket previously.