FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA cards: TARGETED offers (includes Mailers, eMailers and Matching)
Old Jul 3, 2019, 8:14 am
gumercindo

Originally Posted by flyer4512
My wife switch on and off getting cards and I am heading towards 0/24 by early 2020. We have on more mailer that she will use on 7/13 then (If the mailer game ends) I will be getting her a AA business card next followed by every other Citi card ( I haven't researched to see what is available ) I can.

Then she will try to Hit BOA to round out the year ( and into early 2020) then go card free until 2022.

I will post what cards she applies for and what she gets approved for.

From what I have read BOA seems to limit BOA apps.............of course I only researched for about 10 minutes earlier this evening.

Agree, I wish mine were on DL as they fly NS everyplace we travel while AA has connections. Given we have about 700K WN points and CP we often just chose to fly Southwest saving the AA points for HNL and other trips where we can fly in the lay down seats.
Wow at your WN stockpile. I don't see those kinds of amounts very often - do you fly WN for work often? Curious how you have amassed so much.