FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Birthday elite night credit post merger
View Single Post
Old Jul 2, 2019, 6:57 pm
nycboyz

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat , HH Diamond , IHG Spire
I didn't receive my birthday elite night credit this year..I emailed rewards and this the response. I receive weekly credit card offers , promotion offers and received my choice award email. This is the first year I didn't receive the birthday email..

Thank you for contacting Marriott Bonvoy™ regarding the Happy Birthday Promotion.

I am happy to provide you with information regarding the Happy Birthday Promotion. As long as your account has your birthday listed, has the email option for "News & Offers from Partners" selected and has had one stay within the last 365 days, you may receive an email offering you a free non-stay Elite night for your account. If you receive the offer and wish to accept it, you will need to register through the link in the email offer. The link does expire, so be sure to register in time.

Within 48 hours, you should see the Elite night online as a "Promotional Night" under the "Bonus Nights" detail.I apologize that this award is not a free-night stay, but a free Elite night that will count toward your Elite status.

I have reviewed your account and it appears the "News & Offers from Partners" was not selected. I have selected this option for you to receive future communications and offers. Unfortunately we are unable to award your the Elite Birthday Promotion for 2019 as you would have had to be registered through the Birthday Participation link

If you have additional questions, we are happy to assist you. Also, please remember that a link to our terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of most pages on our website. There you can find the answers to most questions as well as general information on our program and a link to our program FAQs.

You are currently a Marriott Bonvoy™ Titanium Elite. Thank you for your valued loyalty and continued patronage.

We appreciate you and thank you for choosing Marriott.

See you again soon,