FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA cards: TARGETED offers (includes Mailers, eMailers and Matching)
Old Jul 2, 2019, 11:41 am
IkeEsq

Originally Posted by Kummarr
Quick qq's want to get some clarification on:

Citi AA Biz - 3/25
Citi Personal - public - 4/10
Citi Personal - Mailer (denied) - 4/20 screwed the 2/90 requirement

The 65 day mark for personal wouldve been 6/24, and 95 day mark for biz wouldve been 6/28.

1- Im ready to apply for the biz again, would i need a mailer or can i apply outright?
2- I believe that last one i applied using SSN, should i use EIN or is SSN fine?
First, your personal mailer was denied because you violated 2/60. You can only apply for two Citi cards in a 60 (65 to be safe) day period. You applied for 3 in less than 30 days. It does not matter if they are personal or business, AA or Costco or TY.

Second, you need to keep serious records if you plan to churn these cards. You need to know whether or not you used SSN or EIN. There were reports of people getting multiple business cards by using different EINs or a combination of EIN and SSN but I do not recall the specifics. Using a mailer would simplify that. Just be aware that some people can only get a single business card ever, while others can only have one open at a time and others can have as many as they like. There is no telling which bucket you are in until you test it out.