FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé
View Single Post
Old Jul 2, 2019, 1:53 am
AlicorporateUK

I may be in the minority but I do like working for large multinationals. Also, every sector is different and the administrative bs may not necessarily apply to all sectors and indeed to all fields as such within a business. Travel-wise and despite the fact that short haul flights in business class got the axe recently (it lasted way too long if you ask me, but hey-ho), I genuinely cannot complain: very generous £ limits on 'entertainment' (i.e. food/drink/various), 4-star hotels, nobody is going to tell you off for going out on the beer on the company's credit card (as long as you behave and don't end up having a session of 12 pints...), if for some reasons I'm forced to stay abroad over the weekend (it happens at times, especially when we have issues with urgent product transfers or anything that can go wrong in the mighty world of large-scale pharmaceuticals' supply chain ), then it is perfectly fine for me to put 'reasonable' personal travel on expenses (e.g. last week I hired a car and did Sarajevo-Dubrovnik together with my partner, manager back in London even asked me to take some pictures and recommend some restaurants as she's planning to go to Croatia on her jollies ).

G

Last edited by AlicorporateUK; Jul 2, 2019 at 2:00 am Reason: spelling.