FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wrote down Lufthansa CS nametag & security was called on me. GDPR?
Old Jun 29, 2019, 6:28 pm
expert7700

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
As I assume from the first post that the conversation between the customer service agent and the OP wasn't normal.
Understand completely why you'd assume that.

I may have been speaking quick (due to flight almost ready to board) but not loud or condescending. Too many times I have seen an angry customer--even in the right-get out of control and offloaded involuntarily.

When he said he cannot at least note my file I had asked him to notate what he told me about agents being there if we divert at midnight and it being Lufthsansa's responsibility to get me there even ($50 cab etc). I think I joked that I am sure it won't be needed but after experiences with US carriers I ask to do this.

Up till the point of me writing his name everything he said was basically courteous. He had offered to change my flight to the next morning for free (which was not allowed by my restricted ticket) after I had showed him the arrival airport curfew time and prior diversion that week on flightaware. (I didn't take that option since FRA hotel would have been on my dime and was prepaid at my destination).