FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Bali {IDN}
View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2019, 12:00 pm
bamboola

Originally Posted by Chriscross
Any experience on late check out at this hotel for Diamonds? Checking out on a Tuesday in July. Anyone tried to pay for a confirmed check out until 6 pm? We have booke a Conrad suite, but are thinking about booking a standard room for an extra night to stay in until leaving the hotel late in the evening.

Also, what is on offer for Diamonds travelling with children in the lobby lounge? Can we order from the lobby lounge menu for free, or is it a separate menu to chose from?
I agree with Jamito that a 4:00 p.m. checkout is very likely. The hotel used to offer the Reflections Lounge for early arrivals and late departures, but it has been converted to the gym. Now people just sit in the main lobby while waiting to check-in or out. I presume they can still use the showers in the old Reflections Lounge. If you must vacate the suite early, I suggest you ask the hotel if it can offer you a comped standard room for a few hours.

As for afternoon tea and evening cocktails in the lobby lounge, the server will bring you the selection of the day. On the other hand, the Exec Lounge now has an evening buffet with many more options. The hotel has no current plans to extend the buffet option to the lobby lounge.

I agree that spending the last night at the HGI near the airport is a good suggestion. Bali traffic is unpredictable and the HGI is very convenient. The shuttle to/from the airport runs every half hour.