FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Casablanca airport layover with toddler/baby
Old Jun 27, 2019, 3:34 am
e.m.i.l.y

Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
Palal - do you have kids? I wouldn't want to take a 2.5 year old (so mobile) and a 7 month old (so needing all of mom's attention) for a walk about Casa!

emily, I'm there this week so will try to find the kid's play area and report back. Depending on where in West Africa you've been, Casa is a pretty civilized airport, so it's not totally crazy.
Hi Palal, I think you’re right it IS a lot of hours in a small airport...but I think getting into Casablanca with these two kiddos would be more trouble than it would be worth. In a few years though it would definitely be doable.

Stevie Mac yes you are explaining my situation exactly, it’s a challenging combination of ages! We’ve been in Sierra Leone the past while so are used to a degree of West African-ness :-). That’s very kind of you to offer to look at the facilities. I’m leaning more now towards an itinerary going through Europe, just slightly less daunting to undertake. But in the future I hope we could manage the RAM route, its less expensive and more efficient. So i’d be interested to see what you find, but don’t stress too much about it please! Thank you and safe travels.

emily