FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Woman left on Air Canada aircraft after arrival
Old Jun 26, 2019, 11:16 pm
tcook052
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
In a related development:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/scarie...lane-1.4484381

Just days after news broke of a woman being left alone on board an Air Canada flight, another woman has come forward with a similar experience.

Pamela Prescod, a 69-year-old woman from Guelph, Ont. who is visually impaired and has several other health issues, landed at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport on April 6 following a three-month vacation in Barbados.

She needed help filling out the customs forms and required a wheelchair to leave the Air Canada Rouge aircraft, so she says the crew on-board told her to wait in her seat and they would come back to help.

The staff never returned.

“(I was) scared because I have all these health issues,” she told CTV News Kitchener. “I didn’t even have a cell phone to call for help.”

“The scariest time of my life was there.”

Prescod said she sat there for an about an hour until a maintenance worker noticed her. She said the mechanic told her had he not been there, she might have been stuck in the plane for several hours until a cleaning crew arrived.