FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 767-400 764 Delta One Suites & Premium Select Refurb Status and Trip Reports
Old Jun 25, 2019, 3:17 pm
ClipperDelta

Programs: DL; AA; UA; CO; LHLX; NZ; QR; EK; BA
Originally Posted by altabello
DL408 JFK-ZRH switched from the A332 to the refurbished 764. I'm flying in economy, and have heard (and witnessed some) horrible things about the 764 in economy. I couldn't find a threat about the refurbished 764 in economy.
I can't find the version of the 764 that Delta is showing me on Seatguru. For example, is row 40 an exit row with more legroom? Will the B, D and F seats still have the awful media box in the foot spaces? One would definitely hope that the ancient IFE's will be history? Which row(s) are equipped for skycots? Is this enough of a change to warrant a free change to the itinerary? Does the 764 have the "new interior" the website is advertising, or is that for the A321?
The first refurbished 764 just got back to the States today so you're not going to find anything online detailing the cabin experience at this point! The Seatguru map you have above is of the old 764 while the Delta seat map you have above is that of the refurbished plane. The new IFE system throughout the aircraft is wireless (so there won't be those boxes under the seat in front of you and the screens will essentially be tablets (they will be 10.1 inch wide screens in Y) - just like on the new A220s and the new A330-900s.