FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A319/20/21N Reconfiguration/Retirements Tracking Thread
Old Jun 25, 2019, 6:56 am
mastergamindude

Originally Posted by ASA_1
If anyone flies on the reconfigured tails anytime soon, could you kindly take a few pictures of the various moodlighting scenes they use? AS has always been really inconsistent with the lighting they use during boarding, deplaning, cruise, etc with the sky interior. I’ve seen pictures that suggest the inconsistency has carried over the to the reconfiged airbus fleet. I think they can Independently set blue or white for ceiling lights and blue or white for the sidewalls lights. I personally enjoy the blue lighting
This August I will be flying from PDX to LAS, and as far as scheduling goes, all nonstop flights on that route are Airbus. If I get lucky, I will be sure to provide pictures as well as a full summary of my experience. Fingers crossed! Likely going to be economy class, but upgrades are always a potential.

So far, the mood lighting that I’ve seen so far has always been either white while boarding/deplaning or blue when in flight on what I’ve seen on both the reconfigured Airbus and Boeing interiors. I’ve only flown a Boeing Sky Interior with Alaska once before, and it was always blue mood lighting. I thought Alaska would try and be like VX and do multi-color mood lighting. Blue and green would’ve been perfect.