FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Singapore, Amanjiwo and ?
View Single Post
Old Jun 25, 2019, 6:23 am
Aventine
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jaykay05
Hello all! I need a little help with the third part of my trip. We are flying from NYC to Singapore on the nonstop, spending a couple of days there and then going to Amanjiwo for 4 nights (we only have 10-12 days). I need another destination before I go back to US. My husband thinks Aman in Bhutan and I'm concerned it is too complicated for this trip. Is Amankila worth it? We have never been to Bali but been to many beach destinations around the world so we are not sure Bali would be for us. So we are still without a third part of our journey. Perhaps we should hit another city like Bankok (MO) or Hong Kong? Or is there another Aman property that we cannot miss while we are over in Asia (like Amanpulo - or is that one too complicated). We will be doing China next year and have already gone thru the Japan Amans.

Separately - for those of you that have been to both Amanzoe and Amanjiwo - which one would you go to if you can only pick one? We started off this trip planning going to Amanzoe then ended up switching to Amanjiwo but are not second guessing ourselves. They are such different experiences!
Amankila is definitely worth a visit for a first timer to Bali. I would definitely recommend it as a beach destination after Jiwo and Singapore.
MO Bangkok is going under a major renovation right now. It's still open but not worth going with construction going on.