FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Year-to-date spend tracker for Ambassador qualification
Old Jun 24, 2019, 6:49 pm
C17PSGR

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Originally Posted by Crisphoarder
sad day...
Unfortunately, I can't see my spend tracker since (a) it isn't on the website and (b) it doesn't work on the Android app for those who were ambassador last year.

That being said, because of comments on FT by those worried about credits, I set up a spreadsheet for this year. And, while I haven't been to Asia this year, I have had several trips to Europe and South America, as well as in North America. With 70 actual nights YTD -- probably 50+ stays, I haven't seen anything material that I haven't earned points on. Other than maybe a coffee or two in a Starbucks in the lobby, I've received points for all F&B, spa, or incidental spend so I'm assuming that will all be in the spend tracker when it does show. I've also received points on parking at a couple of properties (although I usually don't park), and some properties are giving points all F&B, without subtracting tips. That's with a mix ranging from legacy Marriott full service properties as well as RCs, LCs, Sheratons, Ws, CYs, FIs, RIs, and even a Four Points.

But ... I can't speak to legacy SPG properties in APAC but note that there are a couple of reports on FT that they aren't crediting properly. All my stays last year at legacy Marriott properties in APAC were credited with all spend, not just base room.