FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Economy vs. Premium or Delta?
View Single Post
Old Jun 24, 2019, 11:40 am
Kaimik

So as not to extend the thread by too many messages, I'll reply and sum up here...

I'm 5'7" and my husband is 6'2", so the extra leg room would be appreciated. Just weighing the costs. I'd anticipated higher flight prices in economy, so the budget is available, but I hate to waste money...
We're planning at least one overseas flight for all of us each year, now that the kids are older. New Zealand and Japan are next, so we'll be racking up miles! Just don't know on what airlines. Language barriers don't worry us. Not even sure I'll understand anyone in the Highlands, but that's part of the fun!
We actually live in Eastern Washington and usually fly out of Spokane (GEG), so flights are limited and we fly whoever can get us to our destination, often Alaska or Southwest for quick flights. American, United, or Delta for cross-country.
Reading your responses is like learning a new language, but with many flights in our future, I'm keen to learn it all.
And who better to go to with questions than those who spend half their lives in flight?! My goal is to soon join you all in business and first class. (Maybe as elusive as the Loch Ness Monster...) Don't worry - our kids are angels, they won't bother you a bit - truly!
I'm going to do a bit more research and decide. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond - thank you.

And as a completely random aside - If you are ever in Detroit, the Henry Ford Museum has a super aviation exhibit - since many of you seem to enjoy aviation/planes. We just returned and loved it.