FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA 77W / 777-300ER / 773 Business & First Class / F & J seat (master thread)
Old Jun 24, 2019, 5:22 am
teemuflyer

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Ali Taheri
Hi All,

After some research it looks like row 3 on a JFK-LHR is the way to go. It will be my girlfriend and I flying business on this plane for the first time, and from what I've read, it'll be a treat on these reverse herringbone seats.

Question, do I book the two middle seats (3G and 3H) that both face inward so we can enjoy being next to each other? Or does that not matter much? I really want the window so I'm thinking 3J and 3G.

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks guys.
To a degree, yes. Because of the angle of the seats your heads will be the furthest apart and the design is such you have to lean over and a bit forward to hold a conversation at a level that doesn't disturb others. But done it many times with my wife, and it is fine. It's not like you want to have an hour long conversation about philosophy while on a plane anyway. You still get to click champagne glasses for cheers and the like without any issue.

If this doesn't matter much to you, and you want the window, you're picking the right side for viewing London upon approach into LHR.