FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa’s latest way to annoy customers: constant seat changes
Old Jun 23, 2019, 6:48 am
Duck1981

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by Tafflyer

Actually, I fly AA very often. As a OW Emerald I am treated far better by AA than as a Star Gold by Lufthansa. AA give me free bags, front extra space seats reserved in advance, and extra miles all on the cheapest tickets. None of which I get from LH as a top-tier Star-Alliance holder.

The low row number for the sake of it is also not the issue. The issue is all that empty space in the aircraft wasted and not used either for business or economy passengers. The curtain was moved way after check-in opened so the business passengers were all in rows 1-4. A total of 7 rows were completely empty.
Yes - so?

My severe apologies but I do strongly believe that you think that your *G should have given you a right to sit there. They have not granted you that right so please don’t book them going forward if you don’t think you are properly valued.

I still do not see anything which would justify your header or how they have annoyed anyone; apart from yourself being annoyed that you had to sit behind the curtain.

D