FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Introducing the bag with the largest wheeks I own. G Ro
Old Jun 21, 2019, 8:02 pm
Allentown

Programs: Hilton Diamond. American Airlines Platinum, Mariott: Gold. Delta: Gold
4 wheelers are just a no go for me.....least my goals are to look ridiculous chasing my luggage down a slope or ramp some where. Not to mention the infurating moments trying to get into my vehicle or even tie my shoe in a slopped parking lot because i cannot take my hand off my spinner without it trying to roll away. They also get where they are just as likely to flip over as they are to roll if the wheels in front encounter resistance or get a little stiff over time. I will say that this original G ro (as pointed out is not the new one) can spin in a perfect circle like a spinning top almost using only 2 fingers (empty of course)....can't even do that with my 4 wheel spinners.....

What i do find interesting about the new one (in the other thread) is that it rolls sideways which might make traversing the aisle actually feasible without coming off like a ham fisted peasant.

Originally Posted by chipmaster
If there was a "perfect" bag it would have been invented. The big wheels are huge advantage for certain things, and "two" has it's merits, but spinners clearly have come to dominate the market for reasons that many continue to chose them and most have migrated to only offering four when they used to have two or both.

IMHO given my experience with bot two and spinners think of some adjustments which I could merge the features of several brands that strike my fancy, LOL

So luggage manufactures and startup dreamers you could see about nudging me to spring for something before my BR International Spinner wears out.