FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best hotel in Vancouver, Toronto, or Seattle to use anniversary award?
Old Jun 20, 2019, 4:20 pm
Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant

Programs: HHonors, United, Delta
Nice lounge in the Hilton Vancouver BC (Burnaby). I also have stayed at the Vancouver Hampton downtown, and other than the location for some things, I really preferred the Hilton Vancouver.
The little Asian market-mall beneath the Hilton is a fun addition, especially if you are in the mood for some weird-food snack shopping.

Seattle: Straight up maximizing your value, the Seattle properties are going to cost more than the Hilton Vancouver. So if you're looking to squeeze dollars out of that Aspire credit, Seattle will probably be best. Lots of decent new choices just built recently to pick from. The Charter (new Curio getting good reviews - haven't stayed yet though), and the Embassy Suites Pioneer Square (big rooms, brand new), and the Sound Tapestry (new, smack downtown in the touristy zone/Pike Market/etc.)

Hilton Seattle is reliable, but nothing special. I used to really like the lounge views before they changed it... The old lounge/breakfast view was better before the 'refurb' downsized it all.