FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Email: "ONE TWO FREE preregistration is open now"
Old Jun 20, 2019, 3:00 pm
ezak

Originally Posted by flightrisk
Glad it worked out. Sounds like you had a great agent that made everything whole.

I also think National needs to fix their reservation software to allow/prevent reservations based on their rules. By the way, I can't see their FAQ any more, but the Terms & Conditions seems to suggest our interpretation. I read "rent a Compact through Fullsize car starting August 23, 2018, through June 13, 2019 " as allowing rentals that start 8/23 through rentals that start 6/13.

It's not clearly specified if multiple coupons can be used which is probably why they were only willing to credit one free day.

(Quoting the whole section for posterity although only the first paragraph is relevant. All bolding is theirs.)
The FAQ page confirms you can use up to three coupons in one reservation. It's still available via cache if you search on Google.

Will the coupon be the same as a regular Emerald Club® coupon?
The ONE TWO FREE® promotion coupons can be redeemed in the same way as the coupons associated with your Emerald Club account. You will simply apply the coupon code to an upcoming rental to redeem your Free Rental Day. Coupons associated with the ONE TWO FREE promotion will expire at 11:59 p.m. on June 13, 2019.

How many Free Rental Day‡ coupons can I use at once?
No more than three Free Rental Days may be redeemed toward one rental of three or more days. Unfortunately, we cannot combine this offer with any other discount and cannot apply the offer to a previous or existing reservation.