FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macau [Master Thread]
Old Jun 20, 2019, 4:46 am
Xeno

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by ftrichard
You will probably be all right if you're not staying a Saturday night. They're the killer now. On Saturdays, the hotel and its 4000 rooms are expensive and packed with weekend gamblers from the mainland. If you check out on Saturday then you're probably all right.

To orient yourself... when you arrive find the Italian restaurant on the ground floor called Bene. Upon entering the main entrance at the front with your back to the Venetian this restaurant is on your left. It's closing soon as they redevelop the whole area into some hideous London-themed thing. Anyway find it. Face away from it and walk straight ahead to the elevators there on the right. Take the elevators to the 4th floor. Follow the signs to the lounge and check in there.
Since it took 30 hours to get to Macau, I was off-balance when dumped at a remote door by the Sands Cotai Central bus. Fortunately, I remembered your notes and that got me on the right track. Thank you.

I was upgraded to a very nice suite and felt like the agents in front of the 4th floor club worked hard to get me a nice room with an early arrival. (My ICN-HKG flight was early so I caught an earlier ferry than planned.)