FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Bali {IDN}
View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2019, 2:01 pm
shmuey

Originally Posted by JJeffrey
The Pool Suite is just a suite on the ground floor of the Conrad Suites building that features a small private pool. The Pool Villa is actually a detached villa in the garden areas of the Conrad Suites that has a plunge pool. The pool does appear to be larger in the Pool Suite. Really depends on what you're after as to which would be better.

Never stayed at the Hilton, so can't compare, but I know a lot of folks around here have stayed at both.

What are the rest of your honeymoon plans? The Conrad is a nice resort for the price, however if you're willing to spend $400+ per night I'm not sure it would be my first choice on Bali, even if you had the points to cover it.
We are primarily starting at Nusa Dua to recover from the long flight from East Coast USA and to just relax for a few days before ramping up our trip. I also have over 200k Hilton points that I likely won’t get to use on any “high value” redemptions in the near future, so I figured we'd start there. It’s also likely the nicest property we’ll stay at since we are budgeting for $150-250 lodging/night elsewhere. Nothing is set in stone, but our short list includes a few days in Seminyak and Ubud. She likes the beach; I like the party; we both like culture (we’re in our early 30s). We have 13 nights total; I’m open to any suggestions. Sorry if I took this way off topic.