FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Leaving Jan 2023] The Danieli, Luxury Collection, Venice, Italy [Master Thread]
Old Jun 18, 2019, 4:26 pm
odie11

Programs: Marriott-LT Titanium; AA-LT Gold/Currently Plat Pro
My husband, daughter (16) and I just had an incredible two night stay here. We booked a regular lagoon view room on points and put in for an upgrade which we doubted we would see but low and behold, we were upgraded to a magnificent corner lagoon front suite with an enormous living room and two balconies. We were treated wonderfully by Sarah upon checking in. My husband is lifetime titanium with them, but still easily requalifies every year. They sent us a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates to welcome us as well. There was no charge for the extra bed (person) and for some reason there was no charge for the third breakfast (they told us two would be comped). I have NOTHING to complain about concerning this hotel and our stay. Yes, it is in a very busy part of Venice but that is not their fault-it is magical if you get out to St Mark's before the daytrippers and the cruisers. I got there at 7:30 and there were three other people in the entire square with me. A lovely hotel and a superb stay. I felt everyone was friendly, but the bar waiters, who were a bit aloof, but oh well- so is my local butcher!