FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2019] Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort {US-HI}
Old Jun 16, 2019, 11:08 am
Eujeanie

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by Boringbarry
Checked in today. Have 1 weekend night from aspire and 5 nights on points which are 2 separate stays for a total of 6 nights, originally booked as terrace king for all nights. I checked the Hilton app for the 1 weekend night (today) and it had me posted as royal club suite Napua tower (which is probably multiple upgrades) and club room Napua tower for the other 5. But when I checked in, they put me in a normal club room in Napua tower for first night, since the remaining 5 nights were posted there and they wanted to combine.

first time trying to check in through the app but seems strange to me? When i checked in in person i checked the app and the first night switched from royal club suite to a regular Napua tower room. Am thankful all nights are in Napua tower though but thought this seemed odd. Was looking forward to trying the suite, oh well. Room is nice though, probably better than what I had expected, and likewise for Napua tower.
Are you able to get into the lounge? I'm still shaking my head over that one a few months ago who said he was "upgraded" to Napua Tower but had no Napua Lounge access.