FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge at Manchester T1 - Disgrace
View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 2019, 6:18 am
IAN-UK
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by chris63

That is terrible, call centre staff are highly variable in their competence, asking for a Supervisor once a poor response is received is a good idea.

Were you in F ? If so the F line would have been a better point of contact, however as SEN with all those * s you should have received much better help whilst you were in MAN or upon arrival in FRA.

A complaint is necessary for such bad provision of service.
Just occasionally i can manipulate a travel budget to allow F, but (sadly) that's quite rare ! Oddly enough though, I have one next month on LX, where I'm hoping for a caviar extravaganza.

This trip came under the heading of personal travel, where premium-economy was the best I could manage. Still, I'd hoped the SEN business counted for something, so the outcome was disappointing. An EU claim will be muddied because there was a second delay. This one to the re-booked, next-day flight, which left 13-hours' late following a bona-fide technical issue. At least they had the grace to put me in a business-class seat.....

But that's a 37-hour delay and two nights in the FRA Steigenberger on a pretty simple itinerary.

And two EUR10 refreshment vouchers, squandered on beer and curry wurst